Can list server work with smtp- and pop-server from my internet provider?

Discussion regarding the Standard version.
logies

Can list server work with smtp- and pop-server from my internet provider?

Post by logies »

Hello, I tried to search the forum for this, but I`m told, that my search is too unspecific ("list server" pop).
I have a domain (logies.de) with some web pages and a dozen email accounts (SMTP/POP) with my internet provider. I would like to keep it this way, because the provider will always work, but Mailenable in my VM may be down from time to time.
But I would like to migrate 2 mailing lists (about 300 adresses, low volume) from Yahoogroups to Mailenable in it`s own VM (VMWare on Windows 10 Prof.) on my PC.
I thought I could set up at my provider addresses like: list1@logies.de and list1-owner@logies.de.
Then I would like to echo somehow these addresses to the list server in Mailenable, e. g. Mailenable SMTP-Relay to my provider for mails from list1@logies.de. But how do I get mails arriving at my mail provider with pop into the list server (or the mailbox of owner) and then out to the list members again? Is this possible?
Or is there another, prefered way for hobbyists like me to set up a list server with mailenable? Any faqs about this?
Thanks!
Michael