Message rejected for spam or virus content

Discussion regarding the Standard version.
rich516

Message rejected for spam or virus content

Post by rich516 »

Hi All,

I have had some people tell me that they arent getting the automated verification email I send at signup for my website. Most recipients do get the email, but apparently some are not. I was unaware until I was told. It does not seem that all of the problems are with the same recipient--some google, or aol or others.

Just now, I also tried to send an email, not automated but from my webbased MailEnable, to an address that DID receive my automated verification a few weeks ago. But, now, I cant send to that email. So I wonder if the two issues are related. Below is the error message from the manual email I sent from the webbased. I changed the email to xxxxxxxxx.

Any help would be appreciated...

MailEnable: Message could not be delivered to some recipients.
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

Recipient: [SMTP:xxxxxxx@gmail.com]
Reason: 552 5.2.0 Jt1lfX8Gw2ZBc :: ded :: Message rejected for spam or virus content :: Please include this entire message when contacting support :: v=2.1 cv=Y+lYykqN c=1 sm=1 tr=0 p=yLZDGTbPAAAA:8 a=ybPA0OfWT0a10nVuho2Weg==:117 a=ybPA0OfWT0a10nVuho2Weg==:17 a=L9H7d07YOLsA:10 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10 a=s5jvgZ67dGcA:10 a=VUJBJC2UJ8kA:10 a=r77TgQKjGQsHNAKrUKIA:9 a=pGLkceISAAAA:8 a=UaHyaOySAn_Q63T4UDgA:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=KQyRzPhzo3kA:10 a=BuNKqAjFnCQP51300_8A:9 a=VLxfQwWiz03Ed_Vv:21 a=khJFPdM5GutDrz-BB0p1:22 a=p0VTdTK2P

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Message rejected for spam or virus content

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

By looking at the bounce error message it indicates that Gmail is rejecting because the email contents where they have detected it to being spam or a virus. Perhaps review the following: https://productforums.google.com/forum/ ... tMQY2-CwAJ
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support