Issue with mails not deleting and attachments not coming through

Discussion regarding the Standard version.
disco_ian

Issue with mails not deleting and attachments not coming through

Post by disco_ian »

Hi There,
I have just updated to the newest version of mail enabale however had this issue before hand. I was hoping that the update might fix, but it didnt.

Just to confirm I have Magicspam installed as well and have added my test email account to the white list to ensure that the email that I am sending as a test is not getting picked up by the spam filter. I have seached the logs of the spam filter as well and can confirm that the mail is not getting picked up by the spam filter.

I am using IMAP connection with Opera mail however have also tried thunderbird and another mail client and the issue is always the same. Also the mails with attachments do not apear when I log directly into the server with mail enable web mail.

So one issue I have is that when I delete an email using my client it often then comes back wither a few mintes later or the next day.

Second problem is attachments, they often do not come through, no rym or reason. some come through, some dont. AGain Im testing with an email address that is on the white list on the spam filter.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Ian