Mailing list not working.

Discussion regarding the Standard version.
Russell

Mailing list not working.

Post by Russell »

MailEnable Standard version 10.31 private e-mail server has been working fine until the past few days. When I click on the "Lists" option in MailEnableAdmin, click on the electronic mailing list name "bulletin_1," and then click on the "Properties" item in the "Actions" pane ( to the right ), the "bulletin_1 Properties" dialog box appears. For some reason, the "Select domain for this list:" field is empty and the "When people wish to send a mail to this list they use the following address:" field only has "bulletin_1@" ( with no domain ). When I select the domain ( i.e., "theholybible1.ddnsfree.com" ) in the "Select domain for this list:" field, then the "When people wish to send a mail to this list they use the following address:" field is populated with the following text: "bulletin_1@theholybible1.ddnsfree.com." However, when I click on the "Apply" button on the "bulletin_1 Properties" dialog box, I receive the following error message: "Failed to retrieve address map to edit." Why is this happening? Yesterday, I manually edited the "ADDRESS-MAP.TAB" file to include my two electronic mailing list e-mail addresses, but neither of my electronic mailing lists are working. I can send a regular e-mail message from my private e-mail server ( using my "MailEnable WebMail" web page in IIS 10 ) to an external e-mail address with no problems. Please see the two attachments for additional information. Thank you.
Attachments
tempsnip_ME_mailing_list_2.png
tempsnip_ME_mailing_list_2.png (23.2 KiB) Viewed 12360 times
tempsnip_ME_mailing_list_1.png
tempsnip_ME_mailing_list_1.png (20.32 KiB) Viewed 12360 times