Unable to load DLL 'MEAIAU.DLL': The specified module could not be found.

Discussion regarding the Standard version.
jasonepezzimenti

Unable to load DLL 'MEAIAU.DLL': The specified module could not be found.

Post by jasonepezzimenti »

I just installed MailEnable and created a MailBox. When I go to meadmin.localhost and login with correct credentials, I receive the following error:

Code: Select all

Server Error in '/' Application.
Unable to load DLL 'MEAIAU.DLL': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MEAIAU.DLL': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MEAIAU.DLL': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)]
   MailEnable.Administration.Login.LoginValidate(IAUTHENTRYTYPE& lpLogin) +0
   MailEnable.Administration.Login.ValidateLogin() +123
   MailEnable.Clients.WebAdmin.Mondo.Login.ProcessLogin(HttpContext& hc, WebAdminLoginResult& oLoginResult, String Username, String Password, String sKey, String LangID, String Skin, Boolean bCacheCredentials, Boolean bDoRedirection) +1221
   MailEnable.Clients.WebAdmin.Mondo.Login.D() +383
   MailEnable.Clients.WebAdmin.Mondo.Login.a(Object , EventArgs ) +4055
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +108
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +90
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1533

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.8.4494.0
I have ensured that all users have read/write permissions on the MailEnable/Bin folder, and have also ensured that the MEAIAU.dll file exists in both the Bin and Bin64 folders.

How can I get WebAdmin to work?

I've Googled this error and all other solutions have not worked for me after correctly following all steps.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Unable to load DLL 'MEAIAU.DLL': The specified module could not be found.

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Did you restart the server after the installation of MailEnable? The error usually indicates that the environment variable path for the MailEnable BIN and BIN64 folders is not set or taken effect. Therefore if you haven't already done so restart the server and try again.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

jasonepezzimenti

Post by jasonepezzimenti »

I have restarted the server multiple times and have ensured that the environment variables are correct.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (21.58 KiB) Viewed 11576 times

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

I just installed the latest version of Standard on a fresh image and it does not exhibit the same errors when trying to login to the web administration interface. Can you try and run the installation kit again and ensure that you are:

1. Logged into the server as administrator.
2. Right click the executable and select to "Run as Administrator".
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support