Pictures inside mail become attachments when replying mail from mobile

Discussions on webmail and the Professional version.
nicholas_ng

Pictures inside mail become attachments when replying mail from mobile

Post by nicholas_ng »

Hi there,

Did someone facing this issue?
For example I have a mail that have 17 messages ,including pictures and signatures , logo, etc.
When I reply to myself by using mobile , I can see that there’s is no attachments when received the mail in mobile.
But when I open Outlook in my laptop, all the pictures in this mail become attachments .

May I know how to solve this?
Attachments
error.JPG
error.JPG (37.64 KiB) Viewed 8668 times

DanoP

Re: Pictures inside mail become attachments when replying mail from mobile

Post by DanoP »

I have similar problem in web part of mailenable. I compose new mail with droping picture in mail body, then I send it to another user in mailenable server. Receiver see that message in web with picture in mail body (ok), but also as attachment. When he replay, I got mail with two identical attachments. I tested it with beta version, so probably that's the reason.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi,

I can't emulate this - do you know when you downloaded the beta? We have just updated it with probably the last changes before release and this is what I was using to test. When you send the email in webmail and the image was dropped into the email contents, the recipient should not see it as an attachment. So the problem must have been in the creation. If you can, update to the current beta release and check again.

DanoP

Post by DanoP »

I update to B-version from january 2022, and it looks to be OK now. Picture pasted in e-mail body of new e-mail remains in body, not showing as duplicity attachment (as it was in beta from December). So problem solved.