ME 3.0 Pro Trial, what happens after 90 days?

Discussions on webmail and the Professional version.
json

ME 3.0 Pro Trial, what happens after 90 days?

Post by json »

I've had some problems and have solved them by setting up a ME (Pro 3 Trial) as back-up (extra MX and all). This is all very nice, but in 90 days (more like 80!), the trial will end.

Will the server stop working or is it "just" some of the features that will be disabled ??

I really like the new greylisting and other anti-spam features, but can not afford buying another Pro license to be used for back-up server, but if grey-listing, spf and other features will be disabled when the trial expires, my users will be flooded with spam going through the back-up server....

Wouldn't it be nice with a "second/back-up Pro" license??

regards,
Steen

json

Post by json »

Can nobody tell me what happens after the 90 days? Does MailEnable stop working or is it just some of the features that "die" ??

regards,
Steen

Brett Rowbotham

Post by Brett Rowbotham »

As far as I know it goes back to functioning as ME Standard so check that versions features to see what will remain.

Cheers,
Brett

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

json

Post by json »

Thank you!

My problem is solved for the moment!

I have been forced to find another mail-server product to use for backup MX, I'm not interested in running a mail-server without AV, spf, greylist etc. support, and can't afford a second license for ME Pro.

regards,
Steen