Autodiscover with single host on ssl

ioni

Autodiscover with single host on ssl

Postby ioni » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:58 am

Hello,

I plan to use autodiscover on a server with plesk and we have a couples of thousands domains hosted on this server, new domains added regularly.
Right now Autodiscover is pushing to outlook the non ssl ports, using domain as server for incoming and outgoing.

If I manually set up for a domain, in autodiscover tab, to push as incoming and outgoing ssl ports with the proper server for incoming/outgoing, it's working fine but I need to work for all domains automatically without me doing any manual configuration.

I manage to push ssl ports by configuring smtp/imap/pop first port entry from their configuration to be ssl but I am unable to push the server that is used to connect on them, it's still pushing the domain name.

Lets say i have server.mydomain.net configured with ssl for smtp/pop/email and a testdomain.net as a random domain hosted on this server.
I need
incoming/outgoing server.mydomain.net ssl ports

Current situation
incoming/outgoing testdomain.net with ssl ports which is an invalid setup.

Looking forward for your answer.

gxavier.bh

Re: Autodiscover with single host on ssl

Postby gxavier.bh » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:39 pm

Any news on this?

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Autodiscover with single host on ssl

Postby MailEnable-Ian » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:56 pm

Hi,

Within the administration console under the "localhost" properties window there is an "Autodiscovery" tab for global autodiscovery for the hosted domains. If autodiscovery records are not set at the domain level it will use the global ones. This may help in your scenario.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support