SPF, DKIM, and Dmarc HELP!!

Discussions on webmail and the Professional version.
rfwilliams777

SPF, DKIM, and Dmarc HELP!!

Post by rfwilliams777 »

Ok, over the past year or so I keep discovering new surprises of DNS entries that I need to have. It started with an SPF record. After finally coming across a website that helped me build the proper SPF record, I tested it. It had said I was fine. But now I am failing.
After doing a mountain of research on how to create a DKIM, I finally had someone literally give me the steps on how to do it. I thought I was a DKIM expert...Now I am failing.
All of which means that now I just discovered today a new thing "dmarc" and because DKIM and SPF are failing, now I cannot get that to work. I am using the newest version of ME Enterprise and Windows DNS. As a side note, my mail server hosts a number of domains which means hundreds of email accounts. Additionally, I run DNS for not only for my domain, but all the domains I host. So not only will I have to know (or better someone fix) how to fix these issues, but know how I should properly have things for the other domains so they resolve correctly as well. Please Help.
Please do not refer me to blogs, laborious text pages that only a C programmer can understand, or whatever. I need step by step of exactly how to do it right with the necessary options, switches, whatevers added to make it right. You are welcome to test "mail.williamswebsolutions.net" and "mail.boller.com" as the two domains for testing purposes.
Robert Williams, Owner
www.WilliamsWebSolutions.com
#1 in MailEnable Business-Class Email Hosting - Switch to Williams Web Solutions and we will migrate your accounts to us for FREE!
We can be hired to help you with your Mail Enable server, too!