Manage Services via WebAdmin - option not present

Discussions on webmail and the Professional version.
ik8sqi

Manage Services via WebAdmin - option not present

Post by ik8sqi »

I just upgraded from v9.13 to v9.7. While in the new WebAdmin (https://servername/MEAdmin) I now see the options for the dual factor authentication, I do not have any options for the new system administration.

To be clear, next to the mailEnable logo on the top left of the webpage, I still only see the option for "Admin". There are no options for "Usage" and "System" as I see in the screenshot advertising this new feature.

Is there some hidden option I have to enable thru the MMC to enable this extra web administration? I looked but didn't find any...
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 5.28.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 5.28.56 PM.png (183.35 KiB) Viewed 6569 times

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Manage Services via WebAdmin - option not present

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

The option for managing the server service settings under the "System" tab is an exclusive feature to the Enterprise versions. As for the "Usage" tab not being visible you need to ensure that the mailbox your logging into web admin is set to "SYSADMIN".
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

ik8sqi

Post by ik8sqi »

Uhm... your website states very clearly in the feature comparisons (https://www.mailenable.com/mail-server-features.asp) that the Web Administration is available in the Professional, Enterprise and Premium versions:

...so how can I get that feature in my Professional edition?
Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 8.41.29 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 8.41.29 PM.jpg (120.93 KiB) Viewed 6551 times

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

We will update the feature matrix accordingly and apologies for the misleading information. We are planning on implementing the system features for web admin in Professional for version 10.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support