[SOLVED] Crash when trying to configure email signatures

Discussions on webmail and the Professional version.
NRericha

[SOLVED] Crash when trying to configure email signatures

Post by NRericha »

Greetings,

I am using Professional v8.59. Using the default install, I can't think of anything that I changed but the server was installed awhile ago and isn't used much.

When a user goes to configure an email signature (Settings -> Mail -> Email Signature) the configuration page crashes. After enabling error logs, I get the following

Code: Select all

[InvalidProgramException: Common Language Runtime detected an invalid program.]
   __ASP.FastObjectFactory_app_web_04l1mumg.Create_ASP_mondo_lang_sys_forms_mail_aspx() +0
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CreateInstanceFromVirtualPath(VirtualPath virtualPath, Type requiredBaseType, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp) +174
   System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandlerHelper(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath) +42
   System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig) +549
   System.Web.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +208
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +288
What am I missing?

Thanks in advance

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Crash when trying to configure email signatures

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Please upgrade to version 8.61 from the link below to see if the exception persists. Its a free upgrade:

http://www.mailenable.com/Professional861.exe
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

NRericha

Re: Crash when trying to configure email signatures

Post by NRericha »

This works.

Thank you!