Upgraded and now I get a big error...

Discussions on webmail and the Professional version.
onlinejuriedshows

Upgraded and now I get a big error...

Post by onlinejuriedshows »

Hi, this is kind of urgent... Really hope someone can help.

I just upgraded to Professional 10 from 9.7. I go to test it and now I get

Error in processing. The server response was: Requested action aborted: error in processing

[SmtpException: Error in processing. The server response was: Requested action aborted: error in processing]
System.Net.Mail.DataCommand.CheckResponse(SmtpStatusCode statusCode, String serverResponse) +2382353
System.Net.Mail.DataCommand.Send(SmtpConnection conn) +48
System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.SendMail(MailAddress sender, MailAddressCollection recipients, String deliveryNotify, Boolean allowUnicode, SmtpFailedRecipientException& exception) +746
System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) +2644
OJSMailer.eMailer(String Recipient, String RecipientDisplay, String SentFrom, String SentFromDisplay, String MailSubject, String Body) +776
Contact.btnSubmit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +597
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +11750273
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +150
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +23
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +48
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5062

I preserved the configuration settings. I then reinstalled 9.7. Same thing happening. I even re-typed in the SMTP Password for relay.

I'm kind of stumped and any help urgently appreciated.

Thanks,
-Erich

onlinejuriedshows

Re: Upgraded and now I get a big error...

Post by onlinejuriedshows »

Well, turns out, it was a physical disk error and MailEnable couldn't access the smtp inbound messages folder. Did a chkdsk and repaired the hard drive and now planning a migration to a new server.