ME Pro Purchase

Discussions on webmail and the Professional version.
privateland

ME Pro Purchase

Post by privateland »

Hi Folks

I currently run ME Enterprise v9, but I think it is over-engineered for my requirements.

I am considering "upgrading" to Mailenable Professional v10, but I want to be absolutely sure the product is appropriate for my requirements.

I run a mailserver with about 14 different domains/postoffices. Most have LetsEncrypt SSL certs. Mail use is moderate (around 120 mailboxes in total), and several mailing lists.

My main concern is that I will be able to continue using the individual SSL certificates. Can anyone confirm that ME Professional is an adequate solution for these requirements?

dedicate-it.net

Re: ME Pro Purchase

Post by dedicate-it.net »

privateland wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:16 am
Hi Folks

I currently run ME Enterprise v9, but I think it is over-engineered for my requirements.

I am considering "upgrading" to Mailenable Professional v10, but I want to be absolutely sure the product is appropriate for my requirements.

I run a mailserver with about 14 different domains/postoffices. Most have LetsEncrypt SSL certs. Mail use is moderate (around 120 mailboxes in total), and several mailing lists.

My main concern is that I will be able to continue using the individual SSL certificates. Can anyone confirm that ME Professional is an adequate solution for these requirements?

We host about 200 domains on a single MailEnable Professional 10.x install (Webmail, IMAP, SMTP, POP3 - no lists or XMPP enabled) running on a 2 vCPU / 16GB ram VPS -- this including SNI based SSL certs (multiple certs => one IP/host) with no real issues.

We employ custom automation with our DNS and LetsEncrypt to support wildcard SSL certs that auto-renew but that's outside the scope of MailEnable. It does just fine if it has the certs available but doesn't have any internal automation for renewals or SSL upkeep.