Discussion for developers using MailEnable.
- Posts: 1370
- Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2002 1:12 am
- Location: Hong Kong
Is there going to be a new version of the API guide released to explain the new functionality of V3 ?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4441
- Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2002 3:03 am
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Yes. It will cover the ajax mailbox API as well as new features. It is expected sometime next month.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 9:48 am
I'm whating for the upgrade to, hot its going?
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:20 am
yep I agree.. any news on a release date would be great.. thanks
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 2:56 pm
Me too... do we have a date on it's release yet?
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 9:56 am
We need to automate the creation and management of mailboxes.
What is the current status on this? We already waiting a very long time for this API...
Or do you have a method to create and manage mailboxes in the database directly...