Google Postini Outbound Filtering

For any other discussion relating to MailEnable.
Chris_Evolvin

Google Postini Outbound Filtering

Post by Chris_Evolvin »

Hello All,

We have been using ME and Postini inbound for years, but would now like to use Postini outbound as added protection.

I know how to use Postini outbound with Exchange, but can't see any instructions or obvious way to do it with ME.

Can anyone provide some assistance with this?

verybestsalvia

Re: Google Postini Outbound Filtering

Post by verybestsalvia »

Well I am searching for the same. But not getting any result. If you found any result please share with me at this place.

Chris_Evolvin

Post by Chris_Evolvin »

Not very useful having a forum with no responses.
Clearly I am not the only person with this issue and other mail servers support this functionality out of the box.

MailEnable
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable »

Are you looking for a response from MailEnable? This seems to be a question orientated around the Postini product and its integration interfaces,
If one of the engineers knew the answer, they would surely have posted - since we clearly are active on our own forums.

MailEnable uses standard RFC compliant interfaces for outbound SMTP. I am not familiar with the configuration of postini for outbound, but I can answer any queries you may have in relation to MailEnable itself. Perhaps someone else has configured this and may be able to provide some insight.
Regards, Andrew

SoftDux-Rudi

Post by SoftDux-Rudi »

I think the OP wants to know how to configure MailEnable to route all outgoing mail through a SmartHost