What's up?

For any other discussion relating to MailEnable.
dcol

What's up?

Post by dcol »

What is the issue with the lack of response and support for this forum? Is there anyone supporting ME anymore? Even my support vouchers are not being addressed properly after 7 days. And ME totally ignored this forum for 3 weeks around Christmas time when I could not even post on this forum. There are a lot of left over bugs since the last update which is not being addressed. Many minor, but still annoying. Any I have never heard from other users. I can only assume they have moved on. I regret purchasing this abandoned product. Shame since it has a lot of potential.

maxel91

Re: What's up?

Post by maxel91 »

a little bit true....at least version 10.13 is out, someone is still there

dmatesic

Post by dmatesic »

Is there a better product to consider for purchase?

maxel91

Post by maxel91 »

I would hate to change product. In my opinion, MailEnable could become an excellent product that can not be renounced if:

- better explain the operation of some options (anti-abuse for example) and update the relevant guides.
- added more options for the AntiSpam. Those of MXSCAN were excellent but the product is decommissioned
- add more statistics by domain, box etc ....
- update all those programs included in the program as MeLogAnalyser and they were all included in some windows.
- integrate a better system backup
- a little more serious when putting Beta. Even now there is a BETA version (10.15) where, however, the changelog is unknown and the previous version of changelog is present (10.14 9th Feb 2018).
- update the manual of the Migration Utility where many settings do not match and almost never works. This doesn't help in the desire to migrate customers under this product.
- It would be great to create video tutorials.

I hope that MailEnable programmers take these suggestions seriously.