I would like MailEnable to be able to do this:
1. Assume a company's domain is 'zzzz.org'.
2. I'd like to set a rule that says, if the from email address does NOT contain '@zzz.org' redirect to folder 'Inbox/External'
3. Even better would be if I could create the rule system wide as a default.
- I know I can create a rule that says, if it contains '@zzz.org' redirect to some other folder, but we often have issues with folders other than the main Inbox refreshing properly.
- Second, there is a growing problem with phishing attempts where someone outside the organization claims to be from someone inside. By redirecting all external inbound emails to another folder, less savvy users will have an easier time identifying these emails.
Thank you for your consideration.
Post your MailEnable suggestions here.