Filters

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
purebulk

Filters

Post by purebulk »

Adding new terms to a filter specifically the from heading seems when I get to a certain level of words the filter develops an error and start flagging all email. In the filter log I see things referencing the size of the attachment. I have never set a size filter at all.

Here is the log error:
05/11/21 12:57:22 Executed 7F54090A936F427488F3F67E5369112E.MAI SMTP Shopping FORWARD_TO_ADDRESS,COPY_TO_QUARANTINE,DELETE,STOP_PROCESSING [SMTP:support@purebulk.com] 35.184.254.92 CRITERIA=SIZE, DATA=<SZ>41145</SZ><SZL>cruise deals travel justtravel seniorvacations tires foot pain wintergear thermal vestheater senior.list travel.lum seniorlist petsus hairrestore starirlifts airfare hometouch petcoverage petplans pet.coverageplans lasertherapy laserrestore redlight.therapy therapy auto dailydeals healthsolutions accidentlawyers auto accident * degrees * *insurance* theralight *-stairlifts * stairlifts * healthy living energysaver daily.health bluebook led.lights earwax travelcheap arctic.adventures earc [PureBulk, Inc.] Order #***** placed by Mike

Where did the size come from. I never put anything there and that size filter is disabled.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Filters

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

You sure the filter "Shopping" does not have a criteria for size enabled in the criterion list?
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

purebulk

Post by purebulk »

Yes, I have never entered a size for criteria. This has happened on two different filters now and both were associated with the From Box Heading criteria. When it happened the first time I disabled the filter criteria and created a brand new filter with the From Heading criteria and it happened again.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Best way forward would be to lodge a support ticket and provide access to the server so that technician can review the filtering log files and configuration in more detail.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support