The biggest complaints about Webmail 3.0

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
DaRocker22

The biggest complaints about Webmail 3.0

Post by DaRocker22 »

Hi, I have set up demo version for some of our clients to check out before switching and here's the biggest complaints that I've gotten and has halted the upgrade to version 3.0.

Almost all the users of the older users who doesn't use the reading plain has complained that they can't open and read messages because they've gotten use to all the other webmail clients like hotmail, yahoo ect... where they can click anywhere on the row aka(Subject line, from address, or the envelop icon) and it would open their message in the same content area where the message list is. Mailenable doesn't do that, and they don't understand they have to doubleclick or click only on the envelope icon. And they don't like the fact it pops up a new window, they like how hotmail uses the same content area to show the message.

The second major complaint has to deal with how the summary startup page is loaded. If they have that checked to show first, the site loads and shows the inbox and when its almost completely loaded it loads the summary page, so technically the summary page isn't displayed first.

Brad

Post by Brad »

Tell them to turn on the preview pane and get used to it.
Then and all their other complants are taken care off except the summary page issue which isn't a big deal anyway.

DaRocker22

Post by DaRocker22 »

That is not an option, alot of people do not like the preview plain.

atdino

Do not use HooDoo lolz

Post by atdino »

Okies, just joking, I hope that future releases may include to set default to inbox.

Thanks