Looking to Switch to MailEnable Enterprise

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
iw-t

Post by iw-t »

We are a small company that does web hosting and on the side we do email hosting. We probably have around 3,000 email accounts maybe more maybe less. Our current mail server has had issues and we are looking to replace it with a windows based email system. We need something stable. Stability is our main goal. Basic security in spam and ant-virus would be fine. We want to have redundancy and have two mail servers set up so if one goes down the other one comes right up. We also have our passwords encrypted with 1-way md5 encryption in mysql databases. Can these accounts be migrated easily with the migration tool?

I'm looking for input from existing customers or from the company itself. Is this the right product for me? Thank you for any feedback.

dafacct

Post by dafacct »

As with all programs, Mailenable has a few issues that need attention. However, we have been using it (Enterprise Edition) for 3+ years now, and for the money, it's worth us continuing to use. With the recent major release [3.0, now 3.1], many improvements to the core program, new & improved anti-spamming, and the improved webmail interface has made our decision to continue using ME much easier.

Additionlly, several plug-ins are available from ME & from third parties, which make ME work even better.

You can't go wrong purchasing ME.

sagelike

Post by sagelike »

I like Mailenable.

Once you get it tuned it should work great for you. It's been pretty much hands off (knock on wood) once I had it setup properly. I use an external spam appliance so that probably helps performance but it's been otherwise trouble free.

rfwilliams777

Post by rfwilliams777 »

We have been using ME Enterprise Edition since version 1.23 or somewhere in there. We have been very well pleased with it's migration and growth. It has handled well when I began my company with the existing 70+ e-mail accounts and increased that up to 450+ e-mail accounts. We, of course, are looking to increase that even MUCH MORE. In short, get ME Enterprise.
Robert Williams, Owner
www.WilliamsWebSolutions.com
#1 in MailEnable Business-Class Email Hosting - Switch to Williams Web Solutions and we will migrate your accounts to us for FREE!
We can be hired to help you with your Mail Enable server, too!