Ben or Ian - Plugin deleted message

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
cqi

Ben or Ian - Plugin deleted message

Post by cqi »

Hello:

One of my clients is having problems receiving attachment emails from an Exchange 6.5 server. I've researched the logs and the messages are getting deleted as the MTA says "ME-MTA-INFO: Plugin deleted message". What plugin would it be referring to? I only have one filter that was deleting message and that was the AntiVirus Filter within ME. If the message detected a virus, it would delete the message. Also, I have MEFilter running as a filter and the last filter in the list but it doesn't delete anything. Can you provide any insight? What plugins can I look at 3rd party or within ME. Also, I'm not running an AntiVirus check on any message right now, but I do have F-Prot running. All realtime scans are off and the ME directories are not scanned.

Some emails without attachments does not make it either so I'm not sure yet if attachments are making a difference or not.

Tks.
Mark

MartynK

Post by MartynK »

Have you checked the MEFilter log files to ensure its not that deleting the email ?

It will clearly say in the log file if it has.

cqi

Post by cqi »

No, Martyn I have not but I will now... Tks.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Also check the MailEnable filtering log files as they will indicate if a filter is executing on the message and deleting the message.

EG: Servers>localhost>filters>MailEnable Message filter>logs
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support