I do not know if Synchronization has limits or is broken...

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
rfwilliams777

I do not know if Synchronization has limits or is broken...

Post by rfwilliams777 »

I have (will become had) a customer--the first time--who actually wished to use the synchronization capabilities of LDAP and CalDav. Although I offered it to a number of people, no one to advantage of it. Therefore, no one notified me if it worked or not. Initially, I had a firewall issue and it seems to be resolved. I, though, am having a more annoying problem. I do not know if there is a limitation on the ME side or on the iPhone side concerning the number of contacts synchronized. The user currently has 852 contacts (at the time I was there). He has many, but there are several I attempted to view on his phone and they are not there. They appear on the webmail (which I edited the registry to allow 1000 addresses viewable in the Contacts) and I can see them. I can see them in Outlook of course. But they do not appear on the iPhone. I would like for this to be looked into as I have lost a client and could risk losing more by promising them a feature that the website and software claims to work and yet I have unsatisfied customers.

I also never heard back concerning my ActiveSync inquiring and I am very disappointed. I usually post questions and/or send e-mails and get a fairly quick response. As of late, it appears I see more user responses than ME responding. I would like for these inquires looked into. I have used and been pleased with ME for years but I may be forced to consider alterantive e-mail hosting software if I cannot get the needed support or feedback.
Robert Williams, Owner
www.WilliamsWebSolutions.com
#1 in MailEnable Business-Class Email Hosting - Switch to Williams Web Solutions and we will migrate your accounts to us for FREE!
We can be hired to help you with your Mail Enable server, too!