ME...We need your help

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
rfwilliams777

ME...We need your help

Post by rfwilliams777 »

ME, by the posts it appears several of us are having webmail issues. I would really recommend that the next release ought to be substantial in fixing these issues of the subject, attachments, Server Communication errors, .net version issues, etc. Maybe during the install it needs to wipe out the whole thing and redo it as in my ccase where I went from version 6.x to 7.x and virtually no change to how ME functions or works or looks. I am still looking forward to the LDAP/CarDav feature allowing more than 299 contacts to be synced and it sounds like mobile to webmail isn't working from a previous/recent post by someone.

Further, if we have been doing updates like I had, then maybe I need to do a wipe, purge the registries of ME, and do a completely fresh install. If it wouldn't take several hours to get the e-mail accounts reloaded, I would do that if I know for sure that when everything is back online the the webmail won't have any .net version issues. In short, we need a serious and committed fix.
Robert Williams, Owner
www.WilliamsWebSolutions.com
#1 in MailEnable Business-Class Email Hosting - Switch to Williams Web Solutions and we will migrate your accounts to us for FREE!
We can be hired to help you with your Mail Enable server, too!