MAPI Connector

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
jeffhsu

MAPI Connector

Post by jeffhsu »

I have ME Premium 9.54
I have MAPI Connector latest version installed

I have 2 MAPI Connector accounts problems
1) My internet / client and server connections on both sides are not slow, but I quite often see Updating box, or Not Responding pauses, which is not very nice. Can these be improved?

2) I have some PCs installed with MAPI Connector, emails are not indexed or searchable at all or properly
I have ensured the search locations are included, and even rebuild the whole index, but still no improvements
Any suggestions what can be done?

jeffhsu

Re: MAPI Connector

Post by jeffhsu »

Any advise?

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: MAPI Connector

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,
1) My internet / client and server connections on both sides are not slow, but I quite often see Updating box, or Not Responding pauses, which is not very nice. Can these be improved?
Firstly ensure that you are running version 2.60 of the MAPI connector on the client machines. Next is to disable all Outlook plugins and only leave the MAPI connector enabled to see if this improves the speed. Also disable Antivirus email scanners you have running on the client machines.
2) I have some PCs installed with MAPI Connector, emails are not indexed or searchable at all or properly
I have ensured the search locations are included, and even rebuild the whole index, but still no improvements
Any suggestions what can be done?
See point 1 and ensure the latest version is installed. This may also be related to Antivirus email scanning running on the client machine.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support