Recent install

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
saygrr

Recent install

Post by saygrr »

My company recently installed a new mail server with the Enterprise version of MailEnable and I am left with a couple of burning questions as a new user.
1. While importing users addresses, I see no way to include the option to check the option to show each users information in the directory. Is there some flag I should use when importing each record or do we manually have to go into each record and select the option to "show in the address book?
2. Our Global address list is blank. I've already made the adjustments to the registry allowing for more than 300 users but when we set out to create an email, our global address list is still empty. Any suggestions on how to get the global address list to populate?
3. We would also like for our employer to have the ability to view each and every user's email. I would appreciate any help in identifying where we would set that permission up. :D

Thank you, everyone!

rfwilliams777

Re: Recent install

Post by rfwilliams777 »

Number through would be through the web admin. He can add, edit, and remove users, change passwords, etc.
I would recommend when setting up or migrating that you manually recreate all the user accounts as this will add them to the various files.
Robert Williams, Owner
www.WilliamsWebSolutions.com
#1 in MailEnable Business-Class Email Hosting - Switch to Williams Web Solutions and we will migrate your accounts to us for FREE!
We can be hired to help you with your Mail Enable server, too!