webmail - mp4 forward

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
rfwilliams777

webmail - mp4 forward

Post by rfwilliams777 »

When forwarding an email with an MP4 attachment using webmail, it does not truly forward the attachment. It shows it in the compose, but no one receives the attachment. If a new email is composed, it is fine. I have the newest release of ME Enterprise.
Robert Williams, Owner
www.WilliamsWebSolutions.com
#1 in MailEnable Business-Class Email Hosting - Switch to Williams Web Solutions and we will migrate your accounts to us for FREE!
We can be hired to help you with your Mail Enable server, too!

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: webmail - mp4 forward

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Please log a support ticket and provide a copy of the example email your forwarding so we can emulate on our end and provide a solution.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

rfwilliams777

Re: webmail - mp4 forward

Post by rfwilliams777 »

This single client is still having issues off and on. It became any attachment. What is odd is I have several other clients who only use webmail and they never reported any issues with the attachments; it is only this one client.
As an alternative solution to get them going I suggested they use Outlook instead of the webmail as I was unable to resolve the issue.
Robert Williams, Owner
www.WilliamsWebSolutions.com
#1 in MailEnable Business-Class Email Hosting - Switch to Williams Web Solutions and we will migrate your accounts to us for FREE!
We can be hired to help you with your Mail Enable server, too!