Server Error in '/' Application

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
glblack

Server Error in '/' Application

Post by glblack »

Hello everyone,

I am slowly progressing towards the end of an upgrade from the free to the enterprise premium trial version. I fixed the last error that was causing an HTTP error 500, but now I seem stuck on logging in, in a way that the default skin is loading partially (in the attached screenshot), and after logging in, I get a server error in / Application.

Extended message is below:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
MailEnable.Clients.WebMail.ScriptTranslationsArray.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +311
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +105
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +161
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3784

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.3163.0

Did anyone stumble across this error before? I tried setting different skins, however it does not seem to change.

Thank you,
Attachments
mail.jpg
mail.jpg (62.75 KiB) Viewed 8287 times

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Server Error in '/' Application

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Have you altered the MailEnable web mail pages? Was web mail working prior to the upgrade to Enterprise? If you try an access the client locally on the MailEnable server via http://mewebmail.localhost or http://localhgost/mewebmail does the same issue occur?
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support