IMAP not syncing Inbox in Outlook

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
bsimms

IMAP not syncing Inbox in Outlook

Post by bsimms »

I have several users, that frequently stop receiving emails in their Outlook. The messages are being sent to their cellular devices just fine, and are showing up in Webmail, but not Outlook. Seems to be the same people more often than not. Any ideas?

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: IMAP not syncing Inbox in Outlook

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

What version of Enterprise are you running (version number)?
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

benjaminlp

Post by benjaminlp »

I have the same issue, daily. Enterprise 9.81. I have a district email that is on the same outlook that syncs without issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I also tried to submit a support ticket and it says my email is not the one on file, so when I try to login to get the email says incorrect but same credentials work on discussion board, are they different accounts? When i try to recover with username it says not enough info and to contact mailenable.
Attachments
mailenable-issue.png
mailenable-issue.png (28.73 KiB) Viewed 14223 times

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

If you can send a copy of your MailEnable diagnostic report to reponse@mailenable.com and refer to this forum post and I will look up your registration details and send them out to you that way.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

scotty562

Post by scotty562 »

I believe this is the same issue I'm seeing. REQUEST:86619

dcol

Post by dcol »

This is a constant complaint for years on some users of Outlook. I just move them to Thunderbird, but my users are not happy about it.
I think the issue is with large mailboxes. Outlook syncs before it gets new messages. So the user has to wait all the time because Outlook is constantly syncing. TB syncs in the background. Wish I could figure out how to do that with Outlook.