Bug in 10.37: Top Tabs are unusable in webmail (Solved with bata patch)

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
kiamori

Bug in 10.37: Top Tabs are unusable in webmail (Solved with bata patch)

Post by kiamori »

None of the links on the top work after updating to 10.37.

Email, Contacts, Calendar, tasks, ... including logout.

Skins that have this bug are Oceano and Mondo, other skin's do not seem to be effected.
Last edited by kiamori on Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

mbatalha

Re: Bug in 10.37: Top Tabs are unusable in webmail

Post by mbatalha »

Im experiencing the same issue however after researching more I did find that some mailboxes work with Mondo and Oceano and some did not. This lead me to believe it was related rights or something but I can't seem to find where that would be. I tested mailboxes on the same domain and some worked and some did not. I cannot really pinpoint where exactly the issue is but on the surface it looks to be rights related.

Try creating a new mailbox on that same domain and testing webmail with Mondo again and see if it works. Thats how I found it worked but still doesnt fix the issue with mailboxes that dont work with Mondo or Oceano.

kiamori

Post by kiamori »

I also found another bug with this same release, it removed all of the [Default] Identities of all users on the server. Which means all default signatures are no longer working until you manually add back the [Default] Identity.

I expect better than this. Please thoroughly test your patches before releasing.
Last edited by kiamori on Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

poweredge

Post by poweredge »

The patch/hotfix should not introduce new bug

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

This is being caused by mailboxes that have a background image configured. A fix is available for this at:

https://www.mailenable.com/beta

There is also a fix where if identities are being used in webmail it was not automatically selecting one when composing new message.

kiamori

Post by kiamori »

Admin wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:41 am
This is being caused by mailboxes that have a background image configured. A fix is available for this at:

https://www.mailenable.com/beta

There is also a fix where if identities are being used in webmail it was not automatically selecting one when composing new message.
Thanks.

What about the missing default identities bug I mentioned above, is that also fixed?

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

We tried emulating the identities issue without success. We upgraded to the latest kit with mailboxes containing existing identities and they were retained after the upgrade. Do you have specific steps to emulate or more detail how the mailbox identity was configured.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

kiamori

Post by kiamori »

MailEnable-Ian wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:30 pm
Hi,

We tried emulating the identities issue without success. We upgraded to the latest kit with mailboxes containing existing identities and they were retained after the upgrade. Do you have specific steps to emulate or more detail how the mailbox identity was configured.
It happened for all of our users that had an identity+signature configured. After updating the [default] identity was gone.