Webmail only one skin available

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
Matth

Webmail only one skin available

Post by Matth »

I have been making some updates to the bindings of IIS and SSL certificates. Somehow I must have make a change, but I can't recall what I have changed, yet now my webmail website only has the default skin available as a selection, and no matter what I do, I can't select any other skin.

In the management console I do have three skins showing in the Servers - localhost - Services and Connectors - WebMail - Skin Catalogue (Mondo, Oceano, Beige). When I go to Servers - localhost - Services and Connectors - WebMail - Properties - Site Options - Configure I see the website. Webmail is installed, Base is Mondo, Skin is Oceano. But no matter what I select here, the website only shows the default skin.

In that site configuration, I have 5 skins (Arctic, Default, Mondo, Oceano, Pacific) for this base (Mondo), all have a status of Public. When I select the site, and click on "Choose Skin", I get Mondo - Arctic. I can change that, but when I go back, it always reverts back to Arctic.

I have removed Webmail and installed Webmail again, but that didn't solve it either. How can I get the Oceano skin back as a default on that webmail site?

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Webmail only one skin available

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

Navigate to the "Config" folder and locate the following file: SITE-SKINS.TAB. Open in Windows Notepad and delete all entries in the file and save. Do this also for SITE-POSTOFFICE.TAB, SITE-LANGUAGE.TAB, SITE-BASES.TAB.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

Matth

Re: Webmail only one skin available

Post by Matth »

Awesome, thank you very much. That worked like a charm.