last login date incorrect?

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
vunsb

last login date incorrect?

Post by vunsb »

Hi.
Using MailEnable enterprise 10 and I noticed that Last login date is incorrect sometimes. Any ideas?
There are some case when I see user last login date is something old like 2021.10.01 but when I log into that account using webmail I clearly see that user is reading all newest mails (emails are marked as read) and only after when I logged in last login date changes to my login time.... is this behavior has something to do with email clients? I have no idea how users use mail... maybe on phone maybe in web... :(

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: last login date incorrect?

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

What version of Enterprise 10 specifically are you running? If not the latest version from our downloads page 10.38 then please upgrade to ensure you have all the latest fixes and updates to MailEnable core services.

What other email clients apart from the web mail does the user use to access their emails? How to they connect? I.e: via IMAP, POP, ActiveSync?
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

vunsb

Post by vunsb »

I'm running currently version 10.37
and I have figured where is the problem... users that use webmail on phones can select desktop / mobile version... selecting mobile version and logging into mail account reading mails/deleting mails DOES NOT update last loogin!
does 10.38 fix this?

vunsb

Post by vunsb »

tonight updated to version 10.38 and still the same issue

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

I have raised an issue for this to be addressed in the next minor release as I was able to emulate the problem.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

vunsb

Post by vunsb »

will look forward for update. thanks