Managing multiple domains through webadmin

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
jglazer

Managing multiple domains through webadmin

Post by jglazer »

I can create a webadmin user that has control over multiple domains but I don't see a way for him to specify mailboxes for each individual domain. Or am I missing something? I don't have "can add and remove domains" checked on his account. I simply created his postoffice with a few domains and hoped to just let him setup his own associated mailboxes.

Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks!
Jon

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

In th emailenable Administration program right click on the postoffice you have created and navigate to the Webadmin tab. In the webadmin properties you iwll bale to specify how many maiboxes are allowed to be created for the postoffice.

regards,

jglazer

Post by jglazer »

That's not what I'm asking. If I have 3 domains for a postoffice, how do I give the administrator the ability to add a mailbox for domain1 separately from domain2 or 3. For example, one postoffice with domains:

acme1.com
acme2.com
acme3.com

I give the postmaster admin access (through webadmin) and he wants to create a mailbox for

Bob@Acme2.com

When I try to do it, the only option is to create a mailbox for

Bob@Acme1.com

Any ideas?

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

When you create a mailbox in webadmin you will have the option to specify what alias addresses are to be used for a mailbox in step 2 of the mailbox creation wizard. In step 2 window you will see the available email addresses in the list, using any configured domains for that postoffice.

regards,