Antivirus on Mailenable seems tricky or?

Discussion, support and announcements for third party applications that work with MailEnable.
thomas.schulz

Antivirus on Mailenable seems tricky or?

Post by thomas.schulz »

We have one installation of Mailenable Pro, we have been using F-Prot on the server but now it’s time to buy a new license. We also have an Exchange 2003 Server with NOD32 Antivirus and when it comes to be effective to get rid of viruses Mailenable server with F-Prot can’t compete with the Exchange server with NOD32.
Is it someone that can recommend some other antivirus solution where you don’t have to spend time to manually delete viruses that is discovered?
I have read a lot of recommendations for F-Prot but I can’t understand why, it really sucks comparing to NOD32 when it comes to detecting viruses.

When I read on the forum it seems that there are a lot of users having problems with antivirus and Mailenable, I’m not the only one that having a lot of problems and it might be time for Mailenable to build an better integration.

Brett Rowbotham

Post by Brett Rowbotham »

We use AVG 7.1 Network Edition and never have to manually remove a virus, those that it catches it deletes.