MxGuard, Sniffer, invURIBL

Discussion, support and announcements for third party applications that work with MailEnable.
moored99

MxGuard, Sniffer, invURIBL

Post by moored99 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:43 am

I have Imail 8.22, I also own Mailenable Enterprise 2, which I havnt been able to deploy because of the lack of spam filtering.

Has any body been able to make Mailenable Enterprise work with the MxGuard, Sniffer, invURIBL (which is filtering out 99% of spam in Imail)

BrandywineITS

Post by BrandywineITS » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:05 pm

Have you looked into Bayesian filterig in ME along with MEFilter as an option? Bayesian stops 90% while MEFilter gets the remainder. Takes time and thought to set it up and get it running well, but well worth the effort.
Mike/BrandywineITS - MEPro-ASSP(BETA)-Win2K3 Server

moored99

Post by moored99 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:34 pm

BrandywineITS wrote:Have you looked into Bayesian filterig in ME along with MEFilter as an option? Bayesian stops 90% while MEFilter gets the remainder. Takes time and thought to set it up and get it running well, but well worth the effort.
Once you have used MXGuard, Sniffer, invURIBL you wouldnt go back it is set and forget. Sniffer updates the signatures ever 2 hours and is brilliant I have never had it so easy. No training and 99% knockout rates.