Integration with MailWasher Server

Discussion, support and announcements for third party applications that work with MailEnable.

Do you use another anti-spam system than MailEnable built-in ?

Only DNSBL
No votes
Only DNSBL/Besyan
17%
We use a third party-only anti-spam
83%

Total votes: 6

cdebilly

Integration with MailWasher Server

Post by cdebilly »

I want to know if anybody already tried to integrated MailWasher Server into MailEnable ?

MailWasher Server is an open source product who seem very great to intercept spams. Since the DNSBL approach still limited and besyan are now useless with recent spams tactics, we want to add something more robust to our MailEnable server.

http://www.firetrust.com/en/products/os ... r/it-specs

Do anybody tried it ? ...or have any other recommendation to help us with the spam problem ?

Carl.

SeasonLarry

Post by SeasonLarry »

looks good, also has a nice name

wembley2000

Post by wembley2000 »

I also agree, I personally use Mailwasher Pro desktop edition on my laptop, but would love to have the system integrated into Mailwasher; I know it is likely to be possible but as of yet haven't found the answer.

I have found the following topic on the Firetrust forum

http://www.firetrust.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=42
Can anyone give us a clue if the idea would work mention on the that forum would work and if so does any one have step-by-step instructions?

Regards

pukka

Post by pukka »

i have been running mailwasher server on our exchange server and it is impressive.

i have been talking to steve from firetrust. and he thinks it would take a month to write the conduit.

would anyone else be intrested in the software if this could be done?

and anyone willing to help with the costs involved?

Paul

wembley2000

Post by wembley2000 »

This would be fantastic and a worthwhile project given the flexibility of MailEnable and the power of Mailwasher; each of which would make a powerful team.

Regards