SpamAssassin integration

Discussion, support and announcements for third party applications that work with MailEnable.
MegaByteSistemi

SpamAssassin integration

Post by MegaByteSistemi » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:23 am

Hi all,
any suggestion for make a powerful and useful integration of spamassassin (like command line spamd.exe) in mailenable thru MTA filtering ???

I'm so tired of spam !!!

Best Regards

Alessandro Gennari

JoshWithrow

Post by JoshWithrow » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:06 am

Using the search tool on in these forums I was able to implement a Perl(Win32) version of Spamassasin that runs beatifully via an MTA event.

someone_else

MESpamC

Post by someone_else » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:20 pm

MailEnable plugins:
DKeyEvent - DomainKeys/DKIM
MESpamC - SpamAssassin integration

zbigniew

Antispam - SPAMWORD

Post by zbigniew » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:38 am

Alessandro, If you are looking for a software to fighting spam, download Spamword. It's simple to use: You can keep track all email in and out, configuring White & Black list; You can check the contents of mail, Decide to stop the mail based on images or if they contain a certain language...

http://www.spamword.com

Cheers * Zbigniew
Lodz - Poland

polarisie

Re: SpamAssassin integration

Post by polarisie » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:23 pm

MegaByteSistemi wrote:Hi all,
any suggestion for make a powerful and useful integration of spamassassin (like command line spamd.exe) in mailenable thru MTA filtering ???

I'm so tired of spam !!!

Best Regards

Alessandro Gennari
We've actually integrated SpamAssassin (ruuning in SpamD) mode for windows and have been running this on our servers. This does not require any additional setups or running a separate spamassassin server.
MXSCAN :: AntiSpam & AntiVirus for MailEnable (now with Spamtrap/Honeypot!)
Built-in SpamAssassin, Clam, MessageSniffer, DNSBL, URLBL, DCC, Senderbase, SpamTrap, ShortCircuit, Content Filters, Disclamers, Archiving and more.
Visit www.mxuptime.com