I see you generate an XML file in the folders that define the content. I am not sure of some of the items within the scheme. Is there a document on each of the fields defined by the XML?
Code: Select all
- <ELEMENT ID="00FECD18BF804CB2B2C4FC283A9D5CE0.MAI" UID="1209">
<FROM>"Crown Imperial Imports" <firstname.lastname@example.org></FROM>
<SUBJECT>[S] Notice of unclaimed parcel for David</SUBJECT>
1) what is modified date and what does the number represent?
2) Importance? is that the marking for High Priority?
3) Flag status is the same as the flag in Outlook Express? if not, what?
4) Attachments has the NUMBER of attachments or is this boolean?
If I delete mail and then rewrite the XML to note the lastuid number, and only those remaining files, is there any thing I need to look out for?