mxscan installed and mailenable needing to restart often

Discussion, support and announcements for third party applications that work with MailEnable.
mbatalha

mxscan installed and mailenable needing to restart often

Post by mbatalha »

since i have installed mxscan i have had to restart mailenable services at least 1 time a week. here is what i am having issues with. the mail is working fine all week and then come the 6 or 7 day mails start coming in hours late or ever at all. I look at mailenable and all services are running. i look and mxscan and nothing is coming into mxscan or nothing that i can see. i then restart mailenable services and this releases all the mails held up in the queue. i then see mscan get flooded with mails in the processing queue. i just did this now and i see 350 messages start processing. as i said this has been since the first week of mxscan. i have been running mailenable for 5 years and have never had this problem. can you shed some light into the situation. i cant always be watching to see if mail is not going through. specially if i dotn know there is an issue because nothing shows its not working.

polarisie

Post by polarisie »

I guess this must have been answered because we got the ticket you submitted. If you are still running into issues please follow up with the ticket you submitted a few days back

Cheers
MXSCAN :: AntiSpam & AntiVirus for MailEnable (now with Spamtrap/Honeypot!)
Built-in SpamAssassin, Clam, MessageSniffer, DNSBL, URLBL, DCC, Senderbase, SpamTrap, ShortCircuit, Content Filters, Disclamers, Archiving and more.
Visit www.mxuptime.com