FaxMaker Pro-FoIP

Discussion, support and announcements for third party applications that work with MailEnable.
djanjic

FaxMaker Pro-FoIP

Post by djanjic »

Hello,

we are a small ISP and we we are running ME Enterprise ver 6.5 as a mail server for our customer base. As a part of our service we are offering hosted SIP based VoIP service to our customers. Due to the many limitations we simply stopped delivering phone service to anyone who required lot of faxing. There are still many small businesses who just do not want to change. That lead to a loss of potential business. Now we have been approached by GFI to evaluate their Fax Maker Server software as a part of the Fax Over IP (FoIP) solution. We were planning to install it on the same machine on which we are running our mail server. My question is: has any one tried to install Fax Maker in ME environment and if they have how happy are they with this solution? Anything to be aware of during the installation and configuration? Thank you for your time.

harriet

Re: FaxMaker Pro-FoIP

Post by harriet »

The FAXmaker software makes sending and receiving faxes an efficient, simple and cost effective process. The problems with manual faxing: printing out the document, walking to the fax machine, waiting for the fax to go through, not to mention the cost of fax machine supplies and repair, are solved. GFI FAXmaker allows users to send and receive faxes directly from their email client.