Flag for follow up needs overhaul, immediately.

MailEnable Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) - for EAS enabled devices (including iPhone, Windows Phone 7, Android, Nokia, etc).
webshaun

Flag for follow up needs overhaul, immediately.

Post by webshaun »

Outlook 2016, Exchange Activesync connection. Flag for follow up doesn't support "completed" flag. This can be fixed, the only reason it hasn't must be pure laziness. Considering Microsoft has their own solution, why don't you finally build one so this can be fixed once and for all. Nothing is impossible and I dare you to try to pass off a lie and tell me that it is.

My current issue: I completed a flagged email. It was marked as completed. Moved the email to a different folder and suddenly it was marked flagged again. Flag for follow up is as important as the emails themselves. Fix this now. I'm getting tired of coming here, especially after I just forked out money for another year of updates. SPEED UP DEVELOPMENT.
---
Shaun Rieman
Advanced Micro Technologies, LLC

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Flag for follow up needs overhaul, immediately.

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi Shaun,

Yes this is currently in our list of things to do. It involves storing the follow up flags on the server and is not something we currently store. If you would like to keep updated on the progress then you are more than welcome to send me a Skype message.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

webshaun

Post by webshaun »

please reply here, do you have an estimated time to complete? I can't imagine how much time and work I've lost because flags don't store as completed.
---
Shaun Rieman
Advanced Micro Technologies, LLC

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable-Ian »

Hi,

No problem.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support