IMAP Problems

Discussion, support and announcements for third party applications that work with MailEnable.
MKSolutions

IMAP Problems

Post by MKSolutions »

I have installed the IMAP module, and it shows it as running fine. When I try to log in, I get this error:

Server responded: LIST failed - Unable to Reference Function FolderFindFirst in Store Provider

Any ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

MKSolutions

Post by MKSolutions »

I am still stuck on this. I can not get IMAP to work at all. It says the service is running, yet I can not log in. Any suggestions? Ideas?

If no one is willing to help, anyone know of someone that will look at this problem for payment? I just want to get this thing working.

Thanks!

reverland

Post by reverland »

You may want to post this in another forum, but if you downloaded the basic mailenable app it doesn't come with imap. So I'm not even sure what program you are using to be able ti see anything about imap. Only the enterprise version that comes out later will be having that.

Post by Guest »

I actually installed the IMAP Mudule. It shows that service is running. I do not need all the bells and whistles, I just want a plain old POP3 and IMAP mail server. :)

Thanks for the help. ;)

Matthew

labsy

Post by labsy »

I have similar problems with IMAP, too. I run mailEnable PRO 1.14, and IMAP is working and not-working, depends of God-knows-what.

IMAP folders seem to be acessible from Outlook, but not from Webmail aplications. Weird.