Developers: Integrate Ensim WEBppliance with MailEnable

Discussion for developers using MailEnable.
MegaNetServe

Developers: Integrate Ensim WEBppliance with MailEnable

Post by MegaNetServe »

We are looking for someone who can develop components to make MailEnable to work with Ensim WEBppliance for Windows. We can work on a "pay for the project" basis or work on a "commission per unit sold" basis.

Ensim is a well written, solid, Web Hosting Control Panel. In the Windows version it is missing a Mail Server, but has hooks for MailMax ($$Expensive$$). We would like to hear from developers who can make MailEnable to work with Ensim.

Regards,

HostManager
hostmanager@meganetserve.com
Host Manager
MegaNetServe, Inc.
www.meganetserve.com

Mike_S

Post by Mike_S »

I don't think integrating MailEnable with Ensim is a possibility. Probably, Ensim would be the only one who could help you out with the same.

But, if you're looking for alternatives I came across two other products which support MailEnable. One is hostingcotnroller.com and the other is hostingaccelerator.com. You might want to try these ones rather than customize Ensim's product.

Just my 2 cents...

~Mike

infortech

Ensim w/ Mail Enable.

Post by infortech »

Mike_S wrote:I don't think integrating MailEnable with Ensim is a possibility. Probably, Ensim would be the only one who could help you out with the same.

But, if you're looking for alternatives I came across two other products which support MailEnable. One is hostingcotnroller.com and the other is hostingaccelerator.com. You might want to try these ones rather than customize Ensim's product.

Just my 2 cents...

~Mike
Mike, I am aware of both products and have hands on experience with Hosting Controller 2002. In my experience and also as reported by our customers, Ensim WEBpplianbce is a much more stable product, and we actually have several dedicated server customers hosting severral hundred sites per server. Ensim supports MailMax right out of the box, but it has event based hooks avaialble to integrate other applications to it. One of our customers had integrated Merak Mail Server to work with Ensim WEBppliance for Windows 3.0. Now, we need to find a strong ASP/Win2K scripts person to take on this project. Hope to find someone soon.

Cyberprog

Post by Cyberprog »

CyberPanel (www.cyberpanel.co.uk) will support MailEnable ;)

When I finally finish it that is ;)
British Airways billboard ad: Breakfast in London, lunch in New York.
Spraycan addition: Luggage in Bermuda.

Mike_S

Post by Mike_S »

Yes, I agree with you that Webppliance is a much stable compared to HostingController and I wasn't aware about the Event based hooks in Webppliance, sorry for the confusion.

I'm currently evaluating Hostingaccelerator and it seems to be pretty stable. I found it much more flexible then Ensim, allows you to setup all kinds of "If's and but's". They didn't mention the MailEnable support on their website but they provided me with a patch when I contacted their live help, they said ME support will be officially released in the next version.

Infortech... Is MailMax 5 supported with Ensim now? Have heard some good reviews about ver 5.

Post by Guest »

I'm using mailenable with my hosting control panel using some custom ASP code I've written. I have routines for managing emails addresses and mailing list. I could modify for use with Ensim.
Chris Chandler
http://www.cehost.com
502-295-6073

Post by Guest »

Hello,
We have successfully implemented Ensim and Mailenable transparently. For more information please contact us

Robbie
sales@4web-space.com