Blackberry Program To Poll & Forward

Discussion for developers using MailEnable.
postpub

Blackberry Program To Poll & Forward

Post by postpub »

Hi,

I am running ME Pro 1.71 and am curious if anyone has done/can lead me in the right direction to make a program that polls the mailboxes for messages that have been in the mailbox for 10 min, then forwards them to an email address (Blackberry email for example).

I currently have the Redirect option setup, but would like to find a way to not have messages forwarded during business hours (when my Outlook is taking them off the server every 2 min). I only need email forwarded to my Blackberry when the messages are sitting on the server longer than say 10 minutes.

Anyone done anything like this? I currently have about 5 Blackberry forwards setup.

I guess the idea would be to setup a program to custom forward mail for a specific mailbox depending on the time it came in and has been in the mailbox.

Thanks,

Gary

polarisie

Re: Blackberry Program To Poll & Forward

Post by polarisie »

postpub wrote:Hi,

I am running ME Pro 1.71 and am curious if anyone has done/can lead me in the right direction to make a program that polls the mailboxes for messages that have been in the mailbox for 10 min, then forwards them to an email address (Blackberry email for example).

I currently have the Redirect option setup, but would like to find a way to not have messages forwarded during business hours (when my Outlook is taking them off the server every 2 min). I only need email forwarded to my Blackberry when the messages are sitting on the server longer than say 10 minutes.

Anyone done anything like this? I currently have about 5 Blackberry forwards setup.

I guess the idea would be to setup a program to custom forward mail for a specific mailbox depending on the time it came in and has been in the mailbox.

Thanks,

Gary
You can use the POP Retrieval function. This is available in ME Pro. versions and above
MXSCAN :: AntiSpam & AntiVirus for MailEnable (now with Spamtrap/Honeypot!)
Built-in SpamAssassin, Clam, MessageSniffer, DNSBL, URLBL, DCC, Senderbase, SpamTrap, ShortCircuit, Content Filters, Disclamers, Archiving and more.
Visit www.mxuptime.com

postpub

Post by postpub »

Hey great. After some creative thinking it seems to do the trick! Nice when things are a piece of cake once and a while.