MailEnable 7.x issues

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
dustin

MailEnable 7.x issues

Post by dustin »

Here are a few bugs/issues I've noticed with Mail Enable Enterprise 7.x:

* On a newly created postoffice, all "Service Selection" services default to Disabled, yet if you create a mail account the "Service Selection" services are all Enabled. Ideally I would think the postoffice's defaults should be Enabled
* I've been unable to find any documentation regarding the "postoffice defaults" and what their possible values are
* Clicking on the DKIM page within the web administration interface results in a .NET error:

Code: Select all

[OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.]
   MailEnable.Clients.WebAdmin.Mondo.Request.x6f18406cbae9a71e(String x0e46226b38432e20, String x9b29bf320b440900, String x72634e98f4d9c25c, String xcd5d15a1f9661947) +3274
   MailEnable.Clients.WebAdmin.Mondo.Request.xde97676d01739ced(Object xe0292b9ed559da7d, EventArgs xfbf34718e704c6bc) +9835
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +132
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +66
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2428
I tried running the web administration site in .NET 2.0 and 4.0 and neither resolved the issue.

FYI, I've just upgraded to 7.0.2 and still have the same issues.

dustin

Re: MailEnable 7.x issues

Post by dustin »

*crickets*

rfwilliams777

Post by rfwilliams777 »

Try upgrading to the newest release to see if this fixes the issue. Be sure that you are using the newer MMC and not the old one.
Robert Williams, Owner
www.WilliamsWebSolutions.com
#1 in MailEnable Business-Class Email Hosting - Switch to Williams Web Solutions and we will migrate your accounts to us for FREE!
We can be hired to help you with your Mail Enable server, too!

dustin

Post by dustin »

Still having issues in 7.06.

MailEnable
Site Admin

Post by MailEnable »

I tried to reproduce the DKIM error and was not able to do so; meaning that it may have something to do with the configuration.
I also checked the issue with Service you mentioned and was not able to reproduce it. I did look at our product register and it was an issue that had been resolved in a previous release.

Could you please consider raising a support ticket under the defect category so we can investigate further (since we may need additional logs etc).
Once you have raised the ticket, we can provide you with revised some dlls that will provide a more accurate trace (hence pointing closer at the issue).
Regards, Andrew

dustin

Post by dustin »

MailEnable wrote:I tried to reproduce the DKIM error and was not able to do so; meaning that it may have something to do with the configuration.
I also checked the issue with Service you mentioned and was not able to reproduce it. I did look at our product register and it was an issue that had been resolved in a previous release.

Could you please consider raising a support ticket under the defect category so we can investigate further (since we may need additional logs etc).
Once you have raised the ticket, we can provide you with revised some dlls that will provide a more accurate trace (hence pointing closer at the issue).
Thanks Andrew. I just upgraded to 7.07 and still had the DKIM issue so I'll open a ticket as requested. This is all happening on WS 2012 so not sure if that might be a reason.