Major issue with Webmail-Upgraded to 7.51

Discussion forum for Enterprise Edition.
dafacct

Major issue with Webmail-Upgraded to 7.51

Post by dafacct »

Now that we've upgraded to the latest release [upgraded server on 09/13/2013], webmail refuses to work with any browser. I reported the issue via a support ticket this morning, and did receive an email from support rather quickly. However, they have not replied for over 9 hours to get this issue fixed. I have several users that must have webmail functioning!!! PLEASE MAILENABLE SUPPORT????????

rfwilliams777

Re: Major issue with Webmail-Upgraded to 7.51

Post by rfwilliams777 »

My webmail works fine except the Reply, Forward, etc. buttons didn't. Once I got the Read.aspx file from ME, works like a champ.
Robert Williams, Owner
www.WilliamsWebSolutions.com
#1 in MailEnable Business-Class Email Hosting - Switch to Williams Web Solutions and we will migrate your accounts to us for FREE!
We can be hired to help you with your Mail Enable server, too!

gapcdr

Post by gapcdr »

Please explain about the aspx file. I have over 400 users who are after my hide right now.

rfwilliams777

Post by rfwilliams777 »

When users (while using the webmail) double click on the e-mail to view it in a larger screen (rather than the preview), the buttons do not work (Reply, Reply All, etc.). The read.aspx file has to be overwritten (be sure to make a backup of the read.aspx file first). It fixees that issue. The other issue I experienced with some users is the session ended error. It is a simple matter to resolve. Clear out your cookies and all that. I recommend restarting your computer. Then log back into your webmail. Thus far, no further issues have been stated.
Robert Williams, Owner
#1 in MailEnable Business-Class Email Hosting - Switch to Williams Web Solutions and we will migrate your accounts to us for FREE!

btadmin

Post by btadmin »

We are having this same exact issue with the buttons not working when having a message fully open in webmail. Could someone please email me the new ASPX file to joel@gcsllc.net?
Thank you kindly!

btadmin

Post by btadmin »

We are having this same exact issue with the buttons not working when having a message fully open in webmail. Could someone please email me the new ASPX file to joel@gcsllc.net?
Thank you kindly!

PMad

Post by PMad »

I was having the same issue but after adding the new file it was fixed, but another issue has shown up.

The seems to be predominantly for Replies, and happens 99% of the time (only once has it worked since 7.51 that i'm aware of). This is also webmail only, but once you hit the Send button on an email to send the reply, the following error comes up and your message is not sent:

rfwilliams777

Post by rfwilliams777 »

Try clearing your cookies and temporary internet files, reboot, and try again.
Robert Williams, Owner

PMad

Post by PMad »

rfwilliams777 wrote:Try clearing your cookies and temporary internet files, reboot, and try again.
I've done this multiple times, on multiple computers, with multiple accounts. I've even ran Chrome in Incognito mode and tried to send an email and it does not work.

rfwilliams777

Post by rfwilliams777 »

Lodge a support ticket then. I had that issue a while back on a previous version and I had to get ME to fix it.
Robert Williams, Owner

sgirard

Post by sgirard »

FYI - The fix (I found in another thread) for the reply and forward is:

http://www.mailenable.com/hotfix/Read_Patch.zip

Uncompress it and move it to:

Mail Enable\bin\NETWebMail\Mondo\lang\sys\Forms\MAI

rfwilliams777

Post by rfwilliams777 »

Try 7.52 to see if this fixes it.
Robert Williams, Owner

PMad

Post by PMad »

7.52 seems to have fixed the issue for everyone. Nobody has reported any issues... Only 1 issue left, but i'll create a new thread for it.