How to install the MailEnable Connector for Outlook on a Windows Remote Desktop server.
When installing the MailEnable Connector for Outlook on a Windows Remote
Desktop (Terminal Services) server, there is a specific method that should
be used to install the executable.
The steps required to install the MailEnable Connector for Outlook on a
Windows Remote Desktop server are:
- Ensure that you are logged into the server as an 'Administrator' with
administrative rights to install applications on the server.
- Open Windows Control Panel and switch to small icon view.
- Search for "Install Application on Remote Desktop Server" and double click
- Click Next in the opening window and specify the path location for where
the MESETUP.EXE file resides.
- Click next and then wait until the MailEnable Connector for Outlook
installer executes and prompts with the connectors installer splash window and
then follow the install steps for the connector.
|Class:||HOWTO: Product Instructions|
|Revised:||Tuesday, October 9, 2018|