RSS: MailEnable Version 10.25 Release
Updated MailEnable Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium Editions are available for download from the MailEnable Web Site.
These updates include critical bug fixes, security updates and feature additions.
Current Versions: 10.25, 9.83, 8.64, 7.62 and 6.90
Recent change list:
- ADD: Added login screen option to remove the use of the high resolution background
- IMP: Webmail search results are now sortable by column
- IMP: Added additional http request parameter parsing/protection to detect malicious arguments
- IMP: Webmail search results columns are now resizable
- IMP: Reduced memory footprint for caching postoffice/organisation directories
- IMP: Minor webmail stylesheet alignment fixes
- FIX: Improved the audit logging of failed SMTP authentication attempts to direct to the target user/postoffice rather than assuming the default postoffice
- FIX: IMAP may show appointment subject as Private for Outlook connector
- FIX: List server may still generate NDRs for password protects and disabled lists when NDRs were disabled
- FIX: Base64 encoded UTF-8 subjects that were split may show incorrectly in webmail
- FIX: Some inline attachments were not shows as attachments in webmail
- FIX: Email address markup in preview would not compose a new email when clicked
- ADD: WebMail can create custom folder types
- ADD: WebMail supports custom calendars
- ADD: WebMail supports custom contacts
- ADD: Webmail supports custom task folders
- ADD: WebMail supports recurring tasks
- ADD: Added Notes properties for webmail tasks
- ADD: Exchange ActiveSync can create and list custom folder types
- IMP: Improved layout/style of webmail calendar
- IMP: Adjusted webmail fonts to be more consistent
- IMP: Improved interface for sharing folders/accessing share properties in webmail
- IMP: Improved rendering of message list/task list for date and message size columns
- IMP: Edge Browser style and layout fixes and improvements
- FIX: Platform bug fixes and critical security updates - Thanks to Soroush Dalili of NCC Group
- FIX: Task summary view would not render full screen width
- FIX: Message Search results could display scroll bars when rendering recipients in preview panel
- FIX: If the notes folder contained a single note, the contents could not be edited.
- FIX: Right clicking on Shares menu in webmail allows rename folder and delete options
- FIX: ActiveSync licenses may not validate if proxy servers returned verbose HTTP Responses
- INF: Removed legacy functions from Version 4 (Hoodoo) WebMail assembly
A full list of changes is available from https://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
An overview of Version 10 and its features and enhancements is available at https://www.mailenable.com/version10
INSTALLING AND UPGRADING
The installation kits are now available and can be downloaded from https://www.mailenable.com
If you already have the same major version and edition installed, you will not need to make any licensing changes or apply an updated license key.
The MailEnable installer provides a simple wizard to allow you to upgrade from earlier versions.
The upgrade process typically takes less than 2 minutes to complete.
Alternatively, if you are interested in having one of our engineers perform the upgrade for you, please e-mail email@example.com.
For those who under Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP), there is no additional cost to upgrade. If your AUP has expired, you should renew your upgrade protection under Online Services. If you are upgrading from a version without upgrade protection (version 3 and earlier), you can review pricing under Online Services.
For more information on pricing and details on how to upgrade, please see https://www.mailenable.com/upgrade.
If you have any questions in relation to MailEnable version 10, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org