RSS: MailEnable Version 10.30 Release
MailEnable version 10.30 for Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium Editions is available for download from the MailEnable Web Site.
The following change list outlines changes in version 10.30:
- FIX: Various remote image issues with search results and print previewing in webmail client
- FIX: Image slideshow and preview of image attachments was not working
- FIX: Some headers used for categories in webmail client would stop the folder messages being listed
- FIX: IMAP was not allowing username of anonymous for LOGIN authentication
- FIX: Junk report emails were not correctly visible on iOS with ActiveSync
- FIX: The self signed certificate created on new installation was not using shar256
- FIX: HTTP debug logs could appear on root drive
- FIX: If mailbox config files did not match address map config files in same case then webmail gave error when sending
- FIX: Calendar data files with no description may not be returned when exported
- FIX: Resetting two factor in admin program for mailbox would not show QR Code for webmail user
- FIX: SMTP not returning anything to client on RCPT failure if SMTP Inbound script does not set response
- FIX: Access control for services in admin was not allowing pasting IP addresses
- FIX: IMAP not parsing boundary information in emails correctly for BODYSTRUCTURE
- FIX: Admin program was relying on PATH environment variable for DKIM admin
- FIX: Change password page in webmail could fail
- FIX: Diagnostic option in web admin hidden if user is not a SYSADMIN since it did nothing
- FIX: Quoted printable attachments with null characters would not download correctly
- FIX: The news feed in admin program was only working with TLS 1.1 and before
- FIX: Advanced node under webmail options was not jumping to the correct place on the page
- FIX: Read notification message sent from webmail could have HTML in the plain text content around the email senders address
A full list of changes is available from https://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
An overview of Version 10 and its features and enhancements is available at https://www.mailenable.com/version10
INSTALLING AND UPGRADING
The installation kits are now available and can be downloaded from https://www.mailenable.com
If you already have version 10.x installed, you will not need to make any licensing changes or apply an updated license key.
The MailEnable installer provides a simple wizard to allow you to upgrade from earlier versions.
The upgrade process typically takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
Alternatively, if you are interested in having one of our engineers perform the upgrade for you, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who under Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP), there is no additional cost to upgrade. If your AUP has expired, you should renew your upgrade protection under Online Services. If you are upgrading from a version without upgrade protection (version 3 and earlier), you can review pricing under Online Services.
For more information on pricing and details on how to upgrade, please see https://www.mailenable.com/upgrade.
If you have any questions in relation to MailEnable version 10, please contact email@example.com