RSS: MailEnable Version 10.32 Release
MailEnable version 10.32 for Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium Editions is available for download from the MailEnable Web Site.
The following change list outlines changes in version 10.32:
- ADD: Postoffice authentication allows you to authenticate using LDAP
- FIX: Some emails with mixed case content types were not being displayed in webmail correctly
- FIX: IMAP performance improvements with index saving and SEARCH command
- FIX: IMAP command continuation was not working on some commands
- FIX: Importing a CAL file with large UNTIL date for recurrence was not working
- FIX: NDR copies sent by SMTP would only work if copied address was local or in same domain as sender
- FIX: SMTP PTR checks were timing out and being ignored
- FIX: IMAP giving same EXISTS value in NOOP causes it to keep doing NOOP
- FIX: Webmail would send blank emails if it was detecting some strings in the message body
- FIX: SMTP service was logging NDR source incorrectly in one place if use inbound queue for NDR option is set
- FIX: SMTP could lose message authentication status for outbound emails being delayed
- FIX: Creating new folder under extended character set folder name in webmail was not showing the decoded folder name in dialog
- FIX: IMAP RPC cluster notifications weren't working for some commands
- FIX: Moving folders with non-ASCII characters in name with EAS was corrupting folder name
- FIX: The timeout webmail page was not using sites logo
- FIX: Mail service could crash if a postoffice was IP bound with an SSL certificate that was removed
- FIX: Many underlying index changes
A full list of changes is available from https://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
An overview of Version 10 and its features and enhancements is available at https://www.mailenable.com/version10
INSTALLING AND UPGRADING
The installation kits are now available and can be downloaded from https://www.mailenable.com
If you already have version 10.x installed, you will not need to make any licensing changes or apply an updated license key.
The MailEnable installer provides a simple wizard to allow you to upgrade from earlier versions.
The upgrade process typically takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
Alternatively, if you are interested in having one of our engineers perform the upgrade for you, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who under Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP), there is no additional cost to upgrade. If your AUP has expired, you should renew your upgrade protection under Online Services. If you are upgrading from a version without upgrade protection (version 3 and earlier), you can review pricing under Online Services.
For more information on pricing and details on how to upgrade, please see https://www.mailenable.com/upgrade.
If you have any questions in relation to MailEnable version 10, please contact email@example.com