RSS: MailEnable Version 9.51 Release
MailEnable version 9.51 for Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Premium Editions is available for download from the MailEnable Web Site.
The following change list outlines changes in version 9.51:
- ADD: Migration Centre now allows importing of Contacts and Appointments via CalDAV and CardDAV
- ADD: Webmail now has the ability to queue the import mail, contacts and appointments from legacy mail systems (under Options/Advanced menu)
- ADD: Web Admin can configure default values for importing mail (values can be scripted using PowerShell)
- ADD: WebMail now allows contacts to be imported from a CardDAV source (as well as importing from a file)
- ADD: Added migration service so that migrations can continue to run without the Migration Centre application being active.
- ADD: Added ability to access migration status logs in Migration Centre
- ADD: Can now customize confirmation message for list subscription (via annotation LISTNAME-CONFIRM.TXT)
- IMP: Improved the layout of the Contacts import dialog
- IMP: MMC admin was always using 32 bit version of the Diagnostic Utility (it now uses the environment to determine most appropriate)
- FIX: IMAP Migration skips server folders that would populate Tasks, Calendar and Contact folders
- FIX: IMAP Migration now correctly handles detects LOGINDISABLED and STARTTLS
- FIX: PowerShell Interface did not expose Remove-MailEnableMailbox method
- FIX: Default passwords generated by PowerShell for postoffices (when passwords are not specified) are now more complex
- FIX: Webmail archiving was not creating the Archive folder path
A full list of changes is available from http://www.mailenable.com/download.asp
An overview of Version 9 and its features and enhancements is available at http://www.mailenable.com/version9
INSTALLING AND UPGRADING
The installation kits are now available and can be downloaded from http://www.mailenable.com
The MailEnable installer provides a simple wizard to allow you to upgrade from earlier versions.
The upgrade process typically takes less than 2 minutes to complete.
Alternatively, if you are interested in having one of our engineers perform the upgrade for you, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who under Annual Upgrade Protection (AUP), there is no additional cost to upgrade. If your AUP has expired, you should renew your upgrade protection under Online Services. If you are upgrading from a version without upgrade protection (version 3 and earlier), you can review pricing under Online Services.
For more information on pricing and details on how to upgrade, please see http://www.mailenable.com/upgrade.
If you have any questions in relation to MailEnable version 9, please contact email@example.com